The Luna Low Board Cabinet is almost completely made from recyclable materials. Sitting on top of a steel base, the cabinet is composed of materials that use WE (Waste-to-Energy) Technology through the use of the Richlite’s eco bind resin technology material. For this cabinet, we also use reclaimed lumbar from a local milling company in Kansas City named Urban Lumbar. In doing so, it revolutionizes the way materials are used in an industry that consistently abuses renewable resources.
Luna Low Board Cabinet
- All merchandise must be returned within 14 days of receipt with all Constructible tags attached.
- Merchandise must be unused, undamaged, and unwashed.
- Make sure to use the included Constructible return label. We cannot process your return if you do not use a Constructible return label on your box. Our return label includes specific information that allows us to process your return quickly and ensure you receive any refunds due.
- We cannot accept international returns at this time.
- Due to the fragile nature of the products and packaging, please pack product returns using all original packaging, including tissue paper wrap. Products must be secured tightly in the box to prevent any shifting and breaking in transit.